So, it has been awhile. I recently led my team to a mighty fourth placed finish at the Tigers Milk General Knowledge Quiz. I was a mighty fine cheerleader. So I thought I would share some general quiz information that may come in handy so others do not just have to be a cheerleader like me!
- Surprisingly, a black cat was thought to be good luck upon a pirate ship. Hopefully there is no ladder nearby!
- There is a city called Rome on every continent. They were not lying when they said all roads lead to Rome!
- Elephants are the only animal that cannot jump. Bizarre, but if I was that size, I would understand it,
- Interestingly, the country with the most pyramids is not Egypt, but rather Sudan. Leading Egypt 255 to 138.
- This may be a more well known fact, and a good guess, but Africa is the only continent with a part in all four hemispheres!
(Global Indian International School, Readers Digest)
Leave a Reply